The International Boating and Water Safety Summit is the premier event for training, education, awareness, meeting, and networking for professionals, volunteers, and anyone involved in boating and water safety. Exhibitors are an essential part of sharing the latest about boating and water safety to equip IBWSS attendees to educate others. Thank you for considering exhibiting at #IBWSS19 “The Future of Recreational Boating” in Jacksonville, FL! View the 2019 Exhibitor Directory.
Download the one-page overview and share about the IBWSS exhibit opportunity with your team!
- Directly engage with the nation’s leaders in boating and water safety including members of the U.S. Coast Guard, non-profits, and other federal, state, local and regional leadership
- Showcase your brand and products
- Create new relationships with potential customers and build upon existing ones
- Learn about the latest trends in recreational boating and water safety
- $795.00 – For-Profit Members of NSBC, NASBLA or NWSC
- $650.00 – Non-Profit Members of NSBC, NASBLA or NWSC
- $1,095.00 – Non-Members
Exhibitor registration fee includes:
- 1 registration, each additional exhibitor representative must register at the individual registration rate of $350
- 1 six-foot skirted table and two chairs (perfect for a table top display and pull up banner)
- High-profile exposure at the IBWSS Opening Reception and Expo
- Recognition on IBWSS.org, social media and mobile app
- Opportunities for on-water product demonstrations
The IBWSS Advisory Committee, working with the Conference Expo Coordinator, will determine booth assignments in the best interest of the IBWSS Expo. Please see Exhibit Space Agreement for more information.
Diane Corish, National Safe Boating Council
Phone: (703) 361-4294