The International Boating and Water Safety Summit (IBWSS) staff and leadership considers the presence of the exhibitors an essential part of boating and water safety in that we can’t accomplish our work without the proper “tools” you introduce and provide to us at this conference.
On behalf of the IBWSS team, thank you for considering exhibiting at the 2018 IBWSS in Lexington, KY.
Expo Point of Contact:
Phone: (703) 789-2730 (Pacific Time)
Tentative Exhibit Schedule: Coming soon!
Expo Show Benefits:
Your registration fee includes the following:
- Exposure at the IBWSS Opening Reception
- Your company/organization name in the IBWSS Program
- Your company/organization on IBWSS.org and mobile app
- Increased visibility through Attendee “Bingo” Cards during Expo
- Currently accepting door prize donations!
- Email email@example.com for more information
Exhibit Fees/Booth Costs: Coming soon!
Assignment of Space:
Whenever possible, exhibit booth assignments will be based on preferences, as indicated on the “Contracts for Exhibits Space.” Other considerations include: sponsorship, receipt date of contract and payment, applicant’s IBWSS exhibit history, and proximity of competitive organizations. The IBWSS Advisory Committee, working with the Conference Expo Coordinator, will determine assignments in the best interest of the Expo.